Doctrinal Tenets of Faith are the basic principles that we hold as important and uncompromising teachings from the Scripture.
Listed here are our top ten tenets of faith or sometimes they are called a “Statement of Beliefs”. Either way we have listed them here for your convenience.
- … in the Bible to be the inspired and only infallible and authoritative Word of God.
- … that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Ghost.
- … in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, His bodily resurrection, in His Ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal future return to this earth in power and glory to rule a thousand years.
- … in the Blessed Hope, which is the Rapture of the Church at Christ’s coming.
- … that the only means of being cleansed from sin is through repentance and faith in the precious blood of Christ.
- … the regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential for personal salvation.
- … that the redemptive work of Christ on the cross provides healing of the human body in answer to believing prayer.
- … that the baptism of the Holy Spirit, according to Acts 2:4, is given to believers who ask for Him.
- … in the sanctifying power of the Holy Spirit by Whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a holy life.
- … in the resurrection of both saved and lost, the one to everlasting life and the other to everlasting damnation.